Monday, February 9, 2009

Children's books and Three Ways

I Barbara Jean, may have had the most interesting day of my college experience. Today I received an email telling me I had a package at the Student Union. I knew exactly what it was-several books I have been waiting for. One of which was the Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Irving. Imagine my surprise when the envelope containing this book was completely flat. Nevertheless, I refused to be perturbed, I opened the package, pulled out its contents and looked down to find myself holding a children's picture book entitled "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." I was at this point, slightly confused as I had directly copied the ISBN HB had given us. Now either HB is playing a cruel joke on us and this is truly the book we need or he gave us the wrong number. Anyways, my roommates found this whole ordeal hilarious, for me, however it was frustrating. No worries, I will be sure to keep you updated on the Sleepy Hollow situation.

On another note, I received a hysterical phone call from Betty last night telling me I had to come home immediately. SO, being the good friend I am, I hauled my ass home to see what exactly had put her in such a tizzy. Imagine my surprise to discover her three way video chatting with Cornelius and his brother,Lawrence . For whatever reason, the four of us became slap happy which led to Cornelius performing an entire dance routine in his desk chair to the one and only Ping Pong Song as well as the ever entertaining brotherly banter between the two boys.

And there we have it...a summary of the last few days at Seminary 3. We promise the updates will become more consistent, once we become bored with our classwork and need to procrastinate.

That is all-
Sorry bout ya

BJ and Betty

No comments: