Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dear President Casey.....

I would like to inform you that today should have been a snow day. Either you cancel classes or you teach physical plan how to shovel sidewalks. This morning when I opened my front door, I discovered that our entire sidewalk/steps area was covered with snow that reached my knees. Luckily I was wearing my trusty Ugg boots, however other students were not so lucky. It literally took me 10 minutes to cross the street and reach each college. Mind you this was at 10:30, thus there should have been plenty of time for the sidewalks to have been cleared but alas they were not. Also, the city of Greencastle needs to learn how to work their snow plows properly. Not only were most of the streets not plowed, but the ones that were plowed were done so horribly that cars were getting stuck. So the purpose of this post? To let President Casey know that today should have been a snow day.

That is my rant
Hugs and Kisses,
BJ

No comments: