Monday, December 15, 2008

Very Important Discovery!

So I realize that I just posted mmm...about 5 minutes ago but I forget this small discovery I made the other night. In order to combat the outrageous temperature in my room (read the post about heat control) I opened all of my windows...yes, you heard me. Cold dorm style.

Anyways, As I was bundled up in my bed on the verge of hypothermia, I decided, at 4 am, to go on a mission and discover the source of the heat in my room. After turning every single heat control in the house (and then running back to my room to feel the heaters) I was dismayed as none of them were responsible for the inferno.

So, naturally, I decided I needed a cookie, in order to drown my sorrows. As I reached for the light switch in the kitchen, my hand knocked against a heat control! The only one in the house I had yet to try. Sure enough, I had found the culprit. So now my friends, I am pleased to inform you that my room is a comfortable temperature, the noisy neighbors, however, are still a problem.

Kisses,
BJ

No comments: