Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Long, Farewell....

I am sad to report that Geraldine bid Seminary 3 adieu today. The lucky biotch finished up her finals, packed up her gear, accused all the roommates of eating her goldfish and peaced out. I must say the living room us unpleasantly vacant and the overall chemistry in the apartment is off. It is 11:03 pm and no one is asleep....and probably won't be for awhile.

In other news, I have a very serious complaint about DePauw University. Late this afternoon when I was walking to the library, I almost biffed mmm about 6 times (if you don't know what biffed it means, its a Minnesota term for fall). Betty encountered the same issue. As she was walking to the hub, up the ramp she fell. Now she happened to be on the phone with one of our friends, since she is not listed, we will call her Blanche. Suddenly, in the middle of the conversation, Betty yelled "Oh NO!" and the phone disconnected. Now Blanche, being the good friend she is, immediately called me to see if I was with Betty, when I said no, she informed me that Betty had fallen. Luckily nothing but Betty's pride suffered damage.

Thats all for now, time to study a little bit more.
Good luck to all of those who are brave enough to walk across the skating rink that is campus.

BJ and Betty

No comments: