Monday, December 29, 2008

One good thing about not being at Seminary

Is that I can talk about all of the stuff my roommates tell me not to. Point in case, Bev's cyst. Now for those of you who don't know, in the last few months, Bev has developed a rather large cyst on her leg...how, we're still not sure. The possibilities are as follows:

1) She contracted some strange disease in Cameroon
2) She was injured while Papa Legba mounted her
3 ) Bad circulation
4) Ellie gave her ringworm, which left untreated, caused a cyst to grow
5) She is the one eating the toilet paper which caused some strange reaction resulting in the cyst

Now I'm not sure about you all, but If I had to guess I would say #2 as she has a long history with Papa Legba. Anyways, our dearest Bev had the lovely cyst removed this past week and is now on crutches. On the plus side, she doesn't have to wear those sexy socks anymore :) Love ya Bev

Hope everyone is enjoying their last few days of freedom before WT starts. Oh and one more thing, Betty's mom just informed me that things are being blown up in Cairo...good news for me as thats where I will be spending 90% of my winter term.

Papa Legba love to all,
Barbara Jean

Don't hate be Bev, wuv you!!!

No comments: