Thursday, December 25, 2008

He Came, He Saw, He Conquered

Santa Claus, that is. I must say that Christmas is my favorite holiday of all time, for obvious reasons of course. Presents, yummy food, fires and trees. I feel like an idiot admitting this but I feel like a giddy 5 year old when it comes time to open presents. I don't even like to open my own presents so much as watch other people open theirs, I love watching people get exactly what they want.

Anyways, on another note, I sorely missing my roommates. I miss chatting with them before we go to bed, I even find myself attempting to walk to their rooms when I'm at home. Also, our house is so quite at 3 am, I am used to leaving my bedroom door open and carrying on a serious conversation with Bev at 3 am, as its guaranteed that she will be awake.

Alright, enough for now. Sorry this post was so boring but I have no funny stories to relate as I am not at Seminary and as you know, nothing fun happens outside of Seminary 3.

I hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted this Christmas.

Hugs, Kisses and a round of eggnog to all

BJ

No comments: