Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New From The 'Castle

This morning I woke up feeling a little under the weather, stumbled into the kitchen to see 7 bottles of alcohol sitting on my kitchen counter, numerous types of empty beer cans and bottles, clothes scattered around the living room, salt and slices of limes in the sink, and shot glasses galore. Then I obviously realized why I wasn’t feeling so hot. No regrets ;)


As a pseudo member of Sem 3 and currently the only one holding down the fort in the g’castle, I’m the only one who can give you a little taste from home, deal with it. Here’s your news ☺

Mood: Giddy
Favorite new song: Gives You Hell
Last Movie Watched: Marley and Me
Current Song on Ipod: Screaming Infidelities

A lot has happened over break. I’ve laughed, I’ve cried, I got pulled over and didn’t get a ticket, etc. Basically it’s just been another typical week! I miss all of my loves from Sem 3. BJ has gotten an insane amount of drunk (and sober) dials, Journey Jo and I have plotted revenge on many, I’ve stalked Bev, and Betty, Cornelius, and I had an amazing video chat last night. Now I would much rather have them all here with me right now, but we will be reunited sooo soon.

Also, I have finally started acting like a college student again. My tolerance is coming back to me, which isn’t necessarily a good thing. On Friday, I managed to start drinking and black out all in fewer than 2 hours, kind of lame. Luckily I made up for it last night by staying up until 6am having drunken heart to hearts about life, love, and tequila. Last night’s party goers have massive dinner date tonight at b-dubs with plenty of drinks after we get home, then tomorrow is new years and I will be drinking in the Nati, finally Friday a few of my Sem 3 loves come back to me, which is cause for yet another drinking celebration. My liver hates me, but this week has been so worth it.

Hakuna Matata.
Chastity

No comments: