Saturday, December 20, 2008

Coming at You Live from the Indianapolis Airport

Dear God. I have been stuck in the Indianapolis airport for the 10 hours (yesterday) and 3 hours today. Let's just say that I am not a happy camper and am about to pull an Isla Fisher, from wedding crashers, style tantrum. Ok I understand weather related delays, but a computer maintenance light that takes 10 hours to fix is beyond me. Luckily Chastity is a great pseudo roommate and came to get me and helped console me with Marvs (love ya biotch).

Since I have been at the airport I have noticed a few important things that I feel I must share with you.
1)Airports are NOT, I repeat NOT conducive to sleeping, the floors are really hard and the constant announcements make it difficult to fall sleep in the first place.

2) Starbucks at the airport does not taste as good as Starbucks other places

3) Magazines are ridiculously over priced

4) Gate Agents are NOT nice people

5) Northwest Airlines has a conspiracy theory against me

Well thats all for now, hope you enjoyed hearing about my hellish stay at the airport, I'll be sure to keep you updated on flight statuses and such.

Bisous to all of you who are at home in your beds on this snowy morning.

Barbara Jean

No comments: